A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunming Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Dong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans