A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunnan Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunnan Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chunnan Liu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunnan Liu MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chunnan Liu practice?
- Dr. Chunnan Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chunnan Liu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists, Walnut Creek Hematologists, and Walnut Creek Oncologists.