A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunwang Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunwang Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chunwang Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance