A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunwang Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunwang Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chunwang Lam, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunwang Lam MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chunwang Lam practice?
- Dr. Chunwang Lam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chunwang Lam practices Gastroenterology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Trumbull Gastroenterologists.