Learn more about Dr. Chuong Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuong Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuong Hoang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer (Pancoast's Syndrome)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuong Dinh Hoang MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chuong D. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Chuong Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuong Hoang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.