Learn more about Dr. Chuong Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuong Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuong Hoang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer (Pancoast's Syndrome)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuong Dinh Hoang MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chuong D. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Chuong Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuong Hoang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.