A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuong Tran, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuong Nguyen Tran MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chuong N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Chuong Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuong Tran practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians.