A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuong Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuong Trinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Trinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuong Van Trinh MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chuong V. Trinh practice?
- Dr. Chuong Trinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chuong Trinh practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.