A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuong Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuong Vu, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuong Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Vu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuong Hoang Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chuong H. Vu practice?
- Dr. Chuong Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuong Vu practices Family Medicine near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Primary Care Doctors.