A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuong Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuong Vu, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuong Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Vu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chuong H. Vu practice?
Dr. Chuong Vu practices Family Medicine near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Family Physicians.