A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Churchill Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Churchill Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dominion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Churchill G Dunn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Churchill G. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Churchill Dunn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Churchill Dunn practices Psychiatry near Herndon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Derwood, MD and Reston, VA.
See Herndon Psychiatrists.