Dr. Churchill Dunn II MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Herndon, VA

• Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2016
I saw Dr Dunn for over a year. He helped me tremendously and I felt much better on the medication he prescribed. His bedside manner was great - very calm, deliberate, thoughtful. Wish he did not retire autumn 2015.

April 6th, 2015
Fail
Got overcharged for an extra visit that didn't happen because he never showed up. My 3 total visits with him provided not much more than a bill. He clung to an inaccurate diagnosis and threw some prescriptions at me. Pretty sure he's in his job for the money.

January 15th, 2015
Dr. Dunn should not be working any more
I cannot stress enough how horrible of a Doctor Dr. Dunn is. We went to see him for about a year. We kept giving him a chance thinking his rude abrupt personality was worth it since he was meeting. Not only is he not available, when you meet with him he makes you feel that you are taking up too much time (mind you we have an hour appointment but after 20 mins he is trying to kick us out the door). He doesn't keep to his appointments, and is so unbelievably rude. I can't stress enough how horrible of a Doctor he is and as a human being.

March 20th, 2014
is he even really a doctor
doesn't take calls for new appointments. doesn't respect client/patient confidentiality. arbitrary. rude. doesn't care about his patients. weird boundaries. did i mention rude?

June 6th, 2013
Patient, easy to talk to
He caught me off guard - the guy answers his own phone! Very down to earth and easy to talk to. I figured that since he went to Harvard and did his residency at Yale, he might be a little bit of a jerk, in addition to being very well educated. But nope. He looks like Santa without the beard and he's very low key, listens well, and explains things without making me feel like an idiot. I'm a fan. Oh, one thing - he apparently goes by his middle name, Gibson. So look for C. Gibson Dunn if you're looking him up online, and the sign on the outside of his practice says Gibson Dunn. Just fyi.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Dunn
I love Dr. Dunn, he has opened my eyes and mind. I read a review stating he has a poor bedside manner, which is hard to believe. I'm lucky to have him. I never have to wait, he never cancels, and he's not overly pushy about "drugs." He wants to get to the root of your problem and that's what its all about.

May 10th, 2011
Not a fan at all to say the least, not impressed by how the appointment went at all. Rude bedside manner

April 7th, 2017