A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Churphena Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Churphena Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Churphena Reid, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Churphena A Reid MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Churphena A. Reid practice?
- Dr. Churphena Reid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Churphena Reid practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL and Moline, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.