Learn more about Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee, FAAAAI, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chyh-Woei Charles Lee FAAAAI, MD, and MPH is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chyh-Woei C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Internists.