A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee, FAAAAI, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chyh-Woei Charles Lee FAAAAI, MD, and MPH is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chyh-Woei C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Internists.