A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee, FAAAAI, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chyh-Woei Charles Lee FAAAAI, MD, and MPH is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chyh-Woei C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Internists.