A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chyi Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsieh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsieh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chyi Hsieh, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- University of Washington Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chyi S Hsieh MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Chyi S. Hsieh practice?
- Dr. Chyi Hsieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chyi Hsieh practices Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Rheumatologists.