A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ciao Zheng Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ciao Zheng Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ciao Zheng Newman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng Newman graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zheng Newman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ciao Zheng Newman MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ciao Zheng Newman practice?
- Dr. Ciao Zheng Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ciao Zheng Newman practices Internal Medicine near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Internists.