A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ciara Marley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marley
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marley graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ciara Marley MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ciara Marley practice?
- Dr. Ciara Marley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ciara Marley practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.