A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cicely Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cicely Roberts, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cicely Elahi Roberts MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cicely E. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Cicely Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Cicely Roberts practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Fresno Radiologists.