A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cicely Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cicely Roberts, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cicely Elahi Roberts MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cicely E. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Cicely Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Cicely Roberts practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Fresno Radiologists.