A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cicero Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Universidade Estadual De Londrina, Londrina Parana.
Dr. Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cicero Torres De Amorim Silva MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cicero T. Silva practice?
- Dr. Cicero Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Cicero Silva practices Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists, New Haven Pediatric Specialists, and New Haven Radiation Oncologists.