A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cicero Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Universidade Estadual De Londrina, Londrina Parana.
Dr. Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cicero Torres De Amorim Silva MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cicero T. Silva practice?
- Dr. Cicero Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Cicero Silva practices Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists and New Haven Radiation Oncologists.