A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cielo Maca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cielo Maca is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cielo Maca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maca graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Maca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cielo Maca MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cielo Maca practice?
- Dr. Cielo Maca has 29 office locations.
Dr. Cielo Maca practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, MO and Ozark, MO.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Sleep Medicine Doctors, Mesa Pulmonologists, and Mesa Critical Care Practitioners.