A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cielo Maca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cielo Maca is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cielo Maca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maca graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Maca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Missouri Rehabilitation Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cielo Maca practice?
Dr. Cielo Maca practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, MO and Ozark, MO.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Sleep Medicine Doctors, Mesa Pulmonologists, and Mesa Critical Care Practitioners.