A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cielo Maca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cielo Maca is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maca
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cielo Maca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maca graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Maca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Rehabilitation Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cielo Maca MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cielo Maca practice?
- Dr. Cielo Maca has 1 office location.
Dr. Cielo Maca practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Vernon, MO.
See Mount Vernon Internists, Mount Vernon Pulmonologists, Mount Vernon Critical Care Practitioners, and Mount Vernon Sleep Medicine Doctors.