A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cinar Aksu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cinar Aksu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksu graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Aksu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cinar A H Aksu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cinar A. Aksu practice?
- Dr. Cinar Aksu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cinar Aksu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hinesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Richmond Hill, GA.
See Hinesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.