A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cinda Stoddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoddard graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Stoddard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cinda Barnett Stoddard MD is a female Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Cinda B. Stoddard practice?
- Dr. Cinda Stoddard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cinda Stoddard practices Pathology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Carrollton Pathologists.