Dr. Cindi Hartz MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
I cannot believe this doctor chose to be a pediatrician. She was so abrupt with my child and with me. Unbelievable. Looking for another doctor as we speak.

November 6th, 2016
Recently moved to this practice and was so impressed with friendly staff and ease of transition. Dr. Hartz made her self available for my child in an acute situation and answered all my concerns, as well as showing kindness to my daughter. She even called the next day to follow up to make sure my daughter was feeling better.

September 28th, 2016
Beware!

December 3rd, 2015
Absolutely the most abrupt, unfriendly and uncaring doctor I have ever visited. I saw her once and would never bring my children back to her (and her equally rude receptionist).

May 2nd, 2015
Be sure to park in the back!
Dr. Hartz cannot even be bothered to park her car in the back - she and her staff take the four spots close to the front door and leave parents of sick children and babies in car seats to climb up a hill to enter the building. Not much fun in the rain and snow! Once you meet her, it is evident that she hates her job, her patients, and their parents. I would not recommend her at all!

March 9th, 2015
Very bad experience

January 1st, 2015
Have been with Dr. Hartz for 18 years and four children Excellent in all aspects of care from diagnosis to treatment We have had minor to serious issues with the kids and she was always professional , caring and took time to discuss the matter at hand. I would refer anyone one to Dr. Hartz without hesitation.

December 12th, 2014
Definitely rude
I have been taking my kids to her for 9 years. Even today, after all these years and all the business I provide, she is abrupt, condescending, rude, and disrespectful. She treats me like I am an idiot, even though I have more years of post-graduate education than she has. If she were not the only Cigna doctor in town, I would have left 8 years and 364 days ago. The fact is that it's hard to beat her location relative to my house, and I am just too busy to haul the kids up to another town every time they get strep throat or something else. She also has some questionable billing practices, including charging you for things your insurance company pays for. I had to fight for money back after realizing she was charging for covered services. It was annoying. And she's still doing stuff like that. If you go to her, just beware. The only thing I will say in her defense is that it's easy to get an appointment. (Makes you wonder...) It's just odd that a misanthrope like her would go into pediatrics, of all specialties. She should have studied pathology, so she wouldn't have to actually deal with human beings.

March 22nd, 2014
competent doctor, mean person
We used Dr. Hartz for a few years. She is a good diagnostician. But she is just mean (not just a lack of "warm and fuzzy" but intensely mean). There is no other word for the way she treats patients and parents. And the receptionist? She rolls her eyes during every phone call and she and Dr. Hartz stand there speaking rudely about other patients in front of the ones waiting! Yes, we can see you. The only good thing about this practice is that you can get sick visits quickly, but I am guessing that is because her patient roster is slowly diminishing as parents decide they would actually like to be treated with some respect.

March 11th, 2014
The most memorable aspect of my visit was that I specifically chose a female doctor but when I got there it became clear that Cindi was actually a man. A very stern man with probable erectile disfunction.

November 24th, 2013
Cindi Hartz is really, really mean and rude. I have never met a more terrible person. I doubt that her new marriage with last very long.

October 17th, 2013
Never again
Went therer once. Old practice, no computerized system. Not very warm front desk personnel and neither is she. Brief examination. No nasal flu shots, with scared both kids. She didn't ask if the kids were left or right-handed but went straight to the right arm, I asked her to switch to the left. She briefly wiped again with the same (!) swap and then injected. The flu shot side got infected with cellulitis warranting a visit to the ER in the middle of the night. Never saw an infected flu shot, even the ER pediatricians were amazed and showed it to their colleagues. Sloppy work, do not go there.