Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa Bui
Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa Bui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, Park Plaza Hospital and Memorial Hermann Hospital. Dr. Bui has received 3 awards. She speaks English and Vietnamese.
Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa Bui has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa Bui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Erica Giwa
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Rene Luna
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi
Dr. Chundar Tsai
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi18