A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Avery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Avery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Avery has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy E Avery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy E. Avery practice?
- Dr. Cindy Avery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Avery practices Family Medicine near Ellsworth, ME.
See Ellsworth Primary Care Doctors.