A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Baker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Baker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy M Baker MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cindy M. Baker practice?
- Dr. Cindy Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Baker practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Mount Vernon, OH.
See Marysville Internists and Marysville Cardiologists.