A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Baker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Baker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Baker MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Baker practice?
- Dr. Cindy Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Baker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.