A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Baker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Baker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Baker MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Baker practice?
- Dr. Cindy Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Baker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.