Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cindy Basinski
Dr. Cindy Basinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newburgh, IN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Basinski is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, The Heart Hospital At Deaconess Gateway Llc and St Marys Medical Center. Dr. Basinski has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cindy Basinski has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Cindy Basinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburgh, IN.
Dr. Rupal Juran
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newburgh, IN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Samer Schuman
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newburgh, IN 0.27 mi16
Dr. Aleah Gibson
Family Medicine, Obstetrics
Newburgh, IN 0.31 mi11