Dr. Cindy Basinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Basinski?

August 4th, 2016

Awesome!

The whole staff is Excellent. Treat you with respect. Highly recommend.

December 20th, 2015

The best GYN around

She is amazing , I just had my new patient appt with her this week. She was warm, inviting and overall a pleasure to meet and have as my new doctor. I am excited to find not only a doctor but also a new grind in my doctor. Dr. Basinski you rock !!!

August 17th, 2013

Life changing

I highly recommend Dr. Basinski. The ablation process, itself, was uneventful. Now, more than a month later, I can say it was life changing.

March 22nd, 2013

Patient

"Dr.Basinski was awesome! Upon having my initial consultation exam, she discovered my condition and provided me with the options I had to resolve my problem." She provided a safe and trusting environment and is a very relational Physician. Her team is equally professional and "FUN"!!!! She is a specialist in her field and I highly recommend her to any woman needing a OB/GYN. I appreciate her professionalism and compassion. Thanks Dr. B and team!!!!

March 20th, 2013

Annual Exam

I am a new patient of Cindy Basinski, and I was more than pleased with my experience. I came into a beautiful, cozy office and was greeted by pleasant staff members. I had a very short wait time, and the waiting room is so comfortable and accomodating, it didn't even feel like I waited at all. I had an annual exam, and saw Alicia the nurse practitioner. She was timely, but did not rush my appointment. She was very knowledgable, easy to talk to, and gentle when she did my pap smear (which I usually dread). I will definitely continue to see Dr. Basinski and her staff for any gynecologic health needs in the future along with my annual exams.

March 9th, 2013

Dr. Basinski and her staff are so wonderful and kind from the moment you walk through the doors. They were able to address my health issue and get a game plan to get me healthy again and back to my normal self. I cannot express enough how they make you feel at ease and like you are family to them. I would recommend Dr. Basinski and her staff to all women. I have a surgery coming up in a few weeks with the doctor and I am confident she will take good care of me and I know I am in good hands.

April 21st, 2011

Absolutely fantastic experience. Before your first appointment you fill out heath history and questions online instead of spending 1/2 your appointment doing it plus Dr. Basinski and the nurse practitioner have a chance to review before your appointment. My original appt was consultation for the ablation procedure. I spoke with the nurse practitioner first and she answered the questions I had so when the doctor came in we were able to spend time on what we needed to. I told her I would like to also do the sterilization procedure, but didn't think my insurance would cover it. She immediately had someone checking on it. So when I left I had appointments setup for both procedures. Also when Dr. Basinski found out I was having a procedure with my urologist she had her scheduler get with my urologist to see if they could do them back to back so I would only have to be sedated once instead of twice.

November 5th, 2010

Won't Return

Didn't have a pleasant experience.

Doctor's Response

It is very important to everyone in the office that each patient has a great experience when they are here. We apologize that you feel that you did not get that.

August 29th, 2010

Good Doctors Are Hard to Find

She didn't spend but 5 minutes with me and I was looking for a more caring a understandind experience.

August 24th, 2010

I love this office

I had an ablation procedure at Dr. Basinski's office and now I do not have any periods all at. Her staff is incredible. They are so nice and very helpful. Dr. Basinski took a lot of time to answer all my questions. Thank you for changing my life.

August 23rd, 2010

Best Office Ever

I had my appointment with Dr. Basinski a couple weeks ago and I had a wonderful experience. Everyone was so pleasant with me and made my experience pleasant as well. I also have to say that seeing the Nurse Practitioner was great. She answered all of my questions and never made me feel silly for asking them. She took the time to fully answer them until I was satisfied. The office staff was wonderful and,to be honest, I have never been around a more friendly group of women. They all certainly know what they are talking about and always go the extra mile to help their patients. Thanks ladies!

May 5th, 2010

Terrible experience

I was new to the area and saw Dr. Basinski's billboards all over town so I made an appointment. She is the first docor I've been to who doesn't examine patients herself. She was rude and cold and didn't even care about the problems I was having. And she only spent about 3 minutes with me and she made me feel stupid for asking several questions. I now work in the news business and when I was sharing my experience with Dr. Basinski to my coworkers, many responded, "oh, I haven't heard good things about that doctor." I wish I had known that before making an appointment with her.