A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Besson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Besson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Besson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Besson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Besson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- University Hosp, Augusta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Gissendanner Besson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy G. Besson practice?
- Dr. Cindy Besson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Besson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.