A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Besson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Besson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Besson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Besson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- University Hosp, Augusta, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Besson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cindy G. Besson practice?
Dr. Cindy Besson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.