Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Feb 14th, 2013

dont waste your day there waiting, even with an appointment.

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Breznak is the most caring and thorough eye doctor I have been to. Yes you will have to wait, but if you call the office the secretary will tell you what time to come in to shorten the time you wait in the office. Whether my problem is big or small, she has always seen me the same day, no matter how late she has to stay. I once called with a situation that was not an emergency and she insisted on seeing me so I would not suffer over the weekend. She is truly a dedicated professional.

|  Poor office management  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Waited 3 hours just to see the Dr....there another hour...my daughter had issues with the prescription afterwards and when called, was told they don't take patients back until they have the prescription for at least a week. I asked for a call, never got one...Bedside manner great...poor office management.

|  Excellent diagnostician  |  show details
by Nancy on Apr 1st, 2010

Dr. Breznak found my issue when others failed. She discovered conditions in my eyes which explained why I couldn't get used to and wear contacts. She did not limit herself with time, but spent a lot of time with me.

|  Excellent and Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Mrs. Najar on Mar 15th, 2010

I love, love, love this doctor. She genuinely cares about her patients. I've been seeing her for over 15 years. She is thorough and takes her time with each patient. Most patients are aware that when you come and see her, there is a wait but it's worth it. She is also wonderful with children. I highly recommend her.

May 28th, 2009

Dr. Brezynak is the most caring and knowlegeable doctors I have ever had. She truely cares about patient well being.

|  One of the best  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2009

One of the most caring and skilled doctors I have ever met. This sometimes make the wait pretty long, because she never gives a patient short shrift. But her care and her caring are worth it.