A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Chang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Ching Chang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Cindy Chang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Chang practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Totowa, NJ and Suffern, NY.
See Paramus Allergists and Paramus Internists.