A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy I-Hsin Chen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy I. Chen practice?
- Dr. Cindy Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Chen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Orange, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.