A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Cheung, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Cheung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Chi-Ling Cheung MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy C. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Cindy Cheung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Cheung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield Gardens, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.