A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Christian is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Christian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Christian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cindy W. Christian practice?
Dr. Cindy Christian practices Pediatrics, Child Abuse Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.