A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Christian is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Christian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Christian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Weinberg Christian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cindy W. Christian practice?
- Dr. Cindy Christian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Christian practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.