A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Corpier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Corpier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Corpier, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Corpier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Corpier has 34 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Corpier MD is a female Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Corpier practice?
- Dr. Cindy Corpier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Corpier practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.