A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Corpier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Corpier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Corpier, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Corpier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Corpier has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corpier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cindy L. Corpier practice?
Dr. Cindy Corpier practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.