A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Crittendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Crittendon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crittendon graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Crittendon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Marlboro Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Crittendon DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Crittendon practice?
- Dr. Cindy Crittendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Crittendon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bennettsville, SC.
See Bennettsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.