Dr. Cindy Daly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Daly?

February 11th, 2016

Overall, my visit was good. Dr. was professional, answered my questions, conducted a hearing test, made a good recommendation for additional scan to be done at the hospital. I have read reviews regarding the doctor's "bedside manner", I found her to be professional in her conduct, no complaints.

July 24th, 2015

Worst Than No Doctor At All

My elderly father visited her three times for an single ear infection over six-eight weeks. She must have spent a total of five minutes with him in three combined visits. She never took a culture, never took a scan, never took a blood test. She said he'd be fine. He ended up in ICU and almost died due to her inability to get an ear infection under control and the the way the antibiotics she prescribed interacted with his heart medicine. I don't write many online reviews, and I hardly have a bad thing to say about anyone. I cannot imagine a worst experience.

March 6th, 2015

I was a bit apprehensive about seeing Dr. Daly after hearing some reviews but I absolutely LOVED her!! She is no-nonsense and brisk but not really any more than any other physician. I would not hesitate to recommend her!

February 18th, 2015

Very competent Doctor

Very professional and competent doctor.

February 24th, 2013

Probably one of the most curt and distant doctors that I have had to deal with. She asked me no questions about my illness, but instead quickly dimissed me with a medication, which has done nothing. I would recommend any doctor except this one for an ENT.

February 20th, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever been to

I have had a chronic sore throat for years and was told to go to Dr. Daly. She just felt my throat and told me I was fine. I would not reccomend her to anyone. She was the worst doctor I've ever been to. In my two appointments I didn't even talk to her for 5 minutes.

August 8th, 2012

Worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. Will go back only when all other ENTs on the earth have died or retired.

October 10th, 2011

Don't go see this doctor!!

September 22nd, 2010

Wow!!!

The staff is not very friendly at times. Was told because I canceled a couple of times was no longer a patient with Dr. Daly's office. Things do come up and appointments need to be changed. At the time I had lost my job and had no insurance. I missed my last appointment because I was taken back on how I was treated on the phone and forgot to even write down the date. No excuse on my part or the staff's part on how things ended with that appointment. But I am sure with such a busy practice like Dr. Daly's a family of five will not be missed!!

March 1st, 2017