A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Dodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Dodard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodard graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dodard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Dodard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Dodard practice?
- Dr. Cindy Dodard has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Dodard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.