A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Dyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyles
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Dyles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Dyles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyles graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dyles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Lyn Dyles MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cindy L. Dyles practice?
- Dr. Cindy Dyles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Dyles practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.