A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Finden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Finden graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Finden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Isaacson Finden MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy I. Finden practice?
- Dr. Cindy Finden has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Finden practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.