A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Finden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Finden graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Finden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Isaacson Finden MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy I. Finden practice?
- Dr. Cindy Finden has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Finden practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.