Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cindy Flack
Dr. Cindy Flack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in The Villages, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Flack is affiliated with Blanchfield Army Coummunity Hospital and Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cindy Flack has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cindy Flack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Villages, FL.
Dr. Richard Sieving
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
The Villages, FL 0 mi45
Dr. Momo Hlaing
The Villages, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Rochelle Knowles
The Villages, FL 0 mi26