Dr. Cindy Matsushita Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Matsushita?

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I had one more refill for my thyroid medication and nose spray but because I had changed it from Santa Fe to Albuquerque the month before, the refill was delayed several days which put my last refill past the yearly expiration date. I called the pharmacy and had them request from Dr Forno and she refused to give me one last refill until I could get set up here in Albuquerque, so I called and tried to get them to understand the situation and after explaining to two persons I get transferred to Jolene to was very unhelpful and mean! You would have thought I was a junkie trying to get pain killers, OMG I just needed the last refill, for my thyroid and nose spray, that I should have been able to get because it was only a couple of days after expiration date. It was just so uncalled for!

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Found doctor to be unhelpful and not very knowledgeable. Staff rude and not helpful.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I was new to santa fe, looking for a caring primary care doctor who would take some time getting to know me. Dr. Forno was wonderful.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

This place was so unorganized, dirty and a pathetic excuse for a medical urgent care.

Horrible Guesser

Posted on December 1st, 2014

I saw Dr.Forno for a year and 1/2 when she was at Santa Fe Family Health and every time I questioned why my elbows hurt. She would always brush it off; never checked them, sent me for an xray or anything. She said one time it's probably tendonitis, then the last time I saw her, she said, "You know, your joints tend to hurt when you're overweight." I still didn't go anywhere else for another year, and I finally went to 2 other specialists. It turns out I have Lupus and osteoarthritis in my elbows. I do not recommend her.

Worst experience

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Worst experience at doctors office! Office staff was rude and unhelpful. Look for a more competent doctor!

She's A Pro

Posted on April 9th, 2013

I really like Dr. Forno. She is genuinely concerned and easy to talk to. I have seen so many doctors and I can't say the same thing about most of them! I was very impressed with her and have recommended her to my friends. It was obvious to me that she was really there to help people. That's very valuable to me.

I just love this doctor. She's wonderful. Really.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I've never liked a doctor before and I just love Dr. Forno. She's excellent. I so highly recommend her. I can't imagine liking a doctor more. She doesn't jump to prescribe medicine, she'll suggest alternatives, vitamins, etc. I've never known a doctor who really seems to care about my health.

Posted on June 30th, 2017