A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Greenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Greenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Greenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Alicia Greenberg MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy A. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Cindy Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Greenberg practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists and Houston Pathologists.