A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Grines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Grines, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Grines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grines graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Grines has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Lee Grines MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy L. Grines practice?
- Dr. Cindy Grines has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Grines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.