A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Grossman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Grossman, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grossman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cindy B. Grossman practice?
Dr. Cindy Grossman practices Pediatrics near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Bristol Pediatricians.