Dr. Cindy Hansel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Hansel?

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I went to Dr. Hansel several times in a matter of two months for severe pelvic pain. She misdiagnosed me and pumped me full of antibiotics for what she thought was a bacterial infection and then when I didn't get better she told me to go to the ER because I probably had salmonella. I went to the ER and after an ultrasound it was determined that I am full of fibroids and need surgery. Wow!

Was NOT Helped and would not recommend this doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2013

I waited 45 minutes for my appointment and she talked most of the time and when it came time to refill prescriptions she decreased one(without telling me) and would not refill the other one with out 4 calls back and forth to her office. I wasted time and money and am still without my prescriptions. I had no tests what so ever for her to determine what strength my prescriptions should be... she said she Felt like the prescription should be lowered when it was working fine for me the past 6 months. I am very frustrated and hope i save others from a bad experience.

Will NOT go back

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Great GYN Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I have been with Cindy for over 20 years. She is very personable and kind. She made me feel comfortable during my exam. I would recommend her to any woman that is looking for a GYN doctor.

BEST DOC

Posted on June 7th, 2012

While Dr. Hansel always seems to be in a hurry, she WILL stop and talk with you. You have to get her attention and not take "no" for an answer. She appreciates when you know your own symptoms and can be forthcoming with her- it's not a guessing game. She immediately found the problem that 4 male doctors couldn't/wouldn't find and she did NOT blow me off! I would highly recommend her and if you have to wait a little while, she's worth it!

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Dr. Hansel did an amazing job delivering my two healthy girls. She was able to diagnosis a medical condition that was causing miscarriage and still birth. I came to her expecting a baby that was not going to live and she could not have been more compassionate and caring!

Rushed with a big ego

Posted on December 29th, 2011

She was completely preoccupied rush through my exam and when I tried to stop her to go over issues and concerns I was having she quickly stopped me and said we already went over that. I left that appt with absolutely NO answers and saw another Dr the next week and will not be going back to Crescent Women's.

Attorney

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr. Hansel came in rushed thru my history and did a through exam that I appreciated but she very distant and seemed preoccupied. I will not return to her.

Posted on December 28th, 2008

She is amazing! She deliver two health children after many doctors had failed to diagnosis the problem.

Posted on December 6th, 2016