A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Hartley, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Hartley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Hartley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Hartley practice?
- Dr. Cindy Hartley has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Hartley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.