Dr. Cindy Hoffman DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Carmel, NY

2.6

August 16th, 2016
Waited for almost 45 minutes. Had a DR I met for the first time administer my laser treatment. Dr Hoffman came in to see me after, not even realizing was my last treatment. And two days later all the hair is back. I would not go back for laser hair removal here.

September 16th, 2015
Doctor should be more thorough with her examination of a patient and not just glance at patient, make her diagnosis, subscribe the medicine, than leave. She should had a more thorough examination. I asked for a full body check, I was told I would have to make another appointment.

January 21st, 2015
Very unimpressed. Will not be returning.

January 29th, 2014
Please go elsewhere
Would not recommend Dr Hoffman. She barely greeted me and in the exam room she was completely rushed, was annoyed that I asked questions and practically had her hand on the doorknob the whole 2 minutes she spared for me, eager to move to her next patient. It's like age did not want to be bothered. Excuse me, aren't you a doctor trying to help others??!?!

October 28th, 2013
Never again!
Office staff is rude, wait time is ridiculous and every spot they find on your skin they remove. Way too scalpel happy for me! Then they don't remember to call with results.

October 22nd, 2013
terrible office!!!! after an hour wait a nurse came in didn't look at my face at all, barley made eye contact and just wrote a prescription for acne. i never even saw the dr. and was out in 3 seconds

February 26th, 2013
Disturbed
The only positive aspect of this Doctor is the ability to get an appointment. We waited for at 30 minutes before being seen. Once the Dr. entered the room, she stood on the opposite side of the examination room, did not look at my daughter's chart, and asked why we were there. Not ONCE did she touch my daughter's face. I had to move my daughter's hair to expose a huge cyst(which turned out to be a horribly infected abscess) on her cheek. Hoffman simply wrote a prescription for an antibiotic, and some topicals ( one of which insurance would not cover) and told us to come back in 6 weeks. When I asked about the cyst needing to be drained, she said that she would not do it, and that she would send my daughter to a plastic surgeon, ONLY after the 6 weeks. Subsequently, my daughter has had to have the abscess opened in an emergency situation, leaving her with a hole in her cheek. If this Dr. had actually touched my daughter's face, and looked at the issue, perhaps I would not be writing this.

February 6th, 2013
Stay Away...find antoher Dr.!
I've never had to wait so long before in ANY Dr.'s office...and the Dr. is with you for 5 mins max. Once knowingly billed for an appt. they couldn't keep! I'm done, I'd stay away too if I were you!

July 27th, 2012
Doesn't seem to care
After waiting 55 minutes with the front desk lady not giving any updates or apologizing for the wait, I am escorted into a room to meet Dr. Hofman. She is in the room for 1 minute, doesn't make eye contact, rushes through the appointment. Seems like assembly line. Plus my rash never got better. Don't see her, waste of time and money!

June 13th, 2012
Went to 2 appointments and waited an hour the first and then left after sitting in the waiting room an hour the second. My wife experienced the same thing. Dreadfully overbooked office. No consideration for the patients time. If you value your time, i recommend you stay clear.

May 15th, 2012
The wait time in the office is the worst I've seen anywhere!! And, I sometimes feel rushed when I'm finally seen..likely for the same reason..squeezing too many patients in for one day!

March 12th, 2012
The waiting time to see the doctor is too long and I feel like they rush through my visit. It's like a factory there. I am planning on finding another dermatologist.