A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Hung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Ka Wai Hung MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy K. Hung practice?
- Dr. Cindy Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Hung practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Primary Care Doctors.