A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Hung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Ka Wai Hung MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy K. Hung practice?
- Dr. Cindy Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Hung practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Primary Care Doctors.