A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivanhoe
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ivanhoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanhoe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ivanhoe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Beth Ivanhoe MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cindy B. Ivanhoe practice?
- Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.