A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanhoe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ivanhoe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Beth Ivanhoe MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cindy B. Ivanhoe practice?
- Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.