A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanhoe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ivanhoe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivanhoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cindy B. Ivanhoe practice?
Dr. Cindy Ivanhoe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.