A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Lai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Lai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Jenny Lai MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy J. Lai practice?
- Dr. Cindy Lai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Lai practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.