A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Juster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Juster, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Juster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Juster graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Juster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Lee Juster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cindy L. Juster practice?
- Dr. Cindy Juster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Juster practices Pediatrics near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Alpharetta Pediatricians.