Dr. Cindy Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Kaufman?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Kaufman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

found my cancer

Dr. Kaufman was treating me for hypothyroidism but ordered additional tests that revealed that I had thyroid cancer. She worked with the surgeon and the nuclear oncologist to get the cancer removed and treated as quickly as possible. 13 years and no recurrence. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman.

November 13th, 2015

Dr kaufmann is very kind and answers all of my questions. The staff is excellent

March 9th, 2014

Awesome, Talented and Compassionate

Dr. Kaufman treated me for low blood sugar and listened to my thoughts negating diabetes in favor of considering the possibility of an insulinoma. She spent time with me and helped greatly in the process of an accurate diagnosis. Had she not, I would probably not be here today.

February 12th, 2013

CONDESCENDING BULLY

AVOID THIS PHYSICIAN. RUDE; APPEARS INCOMPETENT; OFFICE IS FILTHY, TORN AND SOILED FURNITURE, CHEAP TV BLASTING; WAIT IS INTOLERABLE; BULLY AND BOSSY.

November 6th, 2012

Cardiovascular Run Like a Business

I have been going to this doc for 15 years now and think the problem is with Cardiovascular. They only recommend docs within their practice no matter the situation. I have used a few docs within the office and feel like it's only a money making situation. I went to a doc before he joined Cardiovascular and his office was much more efficient, caring and personal. This place is a horror. Would not use a single doc in this practice.

April 4th, 2012

Not Recommended

Dr. Kaufman is not a doctor that I would recommend. I don't have to say about her personality but her lack of attention is an issue. My thyroid issues went unmanaged and worsened due to her inattention. I also consider it HIGHLY unprofessional for a doctor to have their nurses and other staff call patients back with lab results rather than doing it themselves. Some think this is normal but I've never had another physician do this and I go to physicians that are far more busy than she is. I would advise that prospective patients locate a different doctor. Thyroid issues particularly need a lot of time and detailed attention which I never felt like Dr. Kaufman had the time or energy to give.

August 4th, 2011

Dr. Kaufman is a rude, obnoxius woman. she spends very little time with her patients and when (God forbid) you ask a question, its like you want her first born child. i am finding a new doctor who will at least (hopefuly) care about me, the patient.

December 15th, 2009

I adore Dr Kaufman

I've been a patient of Dr Kaufman's for a few years now. I know her office needs some work but Dr Kaufman is a very caring openminded Dr... She found and treated me for thyroid cancer among other things and have only good things to say. If I had questions she would get answers "IF" she didnt know them.. when If made suggestions she would research to find best approach. I really feel like working with her as my Endocrinologist is a team effort. I also like that she's a contemporary and I feel very comfortable talking to her about anything.. It's like sitting and talking to a girlfriend.. a very bright girlfriend at that.Don't let her office scare you away.. have you tried finding an endocrinologist locally that takes your insurance AND is affiliated with a top notch local hospital?? Not an easy task.But do tell her your complaints about staff etc. I've always been able to reach her by e-mail when needed.

November 12th, 2009

The staff is horable. especially sharon she is very incopitant. dr kaufman is rude and insensitive to her patients she will not take the time to hear you out only wants you to do want she wants or she gets very scarcastic and insensitive towards you and tells you to go to another doctor for another opinon.overall ths office is uncaring and insensitive to there patients.

July 14th, 2009

Her time is more valuable than yours!

After leaving message with no returned phone call (to make an appointment) - a second call produced an appt. 8 weeks later. I begged them for something earlier - as I was running out of insulin but to no avail. I was called one week prior to the appt. to be told that she won't be in that day - and the next appointment they had was six weeks later. This is unacceptable and totally unprofessional. Keep on searching for a Doctor - as you don't have to take this kind of crap from any doctor or their staff.

July 4th, 2009

Save yourself the trouble

Took 3 mths for 1st appt. Office called after 2 months to reschedule for 8 wks later. Dr does not return calls. Told me to call next day for blood test results. Called twice but took 8 days to respond. The next week it took 48 hours to answer call regarding concern over severe reaction to medicine she prescribed. Said office would fax Rx for new blood test - never recieved. All within first 3 weeks on first appt. FED UP!!! Save yourself the aggravation I now have of trying to find a new Dr. and start all over.

August 4th, 2017